Software Testing ServicesEarnsmartly is committed to providing high-quality software solutions to its clients. Therefore we take a serious approach to the testing process and quality assurance of the solutions that are developed either by our development team or your existing or new applications. The current techniques and approaches applied to software testing help identify and prevent occurrence of the problems associated with the improper functionality, low reliability, productivity, scalability and other defects of the applications. Our rates for dedicated professional testers start at $12/hr. Similar to an offshore development center, our clients can set up a dedicated testing center, with 1 or more QA staff working directly and dedicated to you on a project or ongoing dedicated basis. Our strong belief is to form a QA team in the initial stage of the project development; this undoubtedly helps reduce the risks of fixing global bugs in later stages. The QA engineers are involved in the development process right off the mark: they are provided with the available documentation, acquainted with the business processes that are to be implemented in the project and technical specifications requested by the client. On the basis of the provided resources our engineers develop a testing plan that meets all the mentioned requirements. It defines the scope of testing of the product and documents the process of the quality assurance.
ScopeWhether you need ad hoc testing, automated, or just application profiling, our engagement implementation roadmap can address every need from your testing life cycle.
- Test Planning: Test strategy, test objectives & approach.
- Test Analysis & Design: Analyze functional requirements, make automation decisions, design test cases, design test environments.
- Test Environment: Install HW, SW, test tools, and perform a smoke testing.
- Test Implementation: Develop test scripts and create test data.
- Test Execution & Reporting: Execute test cases and test scripts, test report & metrics, and defect management.
- Test Completion: project acceptance, delivery of testware, postmortem.
- Project Management: Tracking and control of testing processes, overall managed testing initiatives.
- Configuration & Change Management: Version control, source control, change management, configuration items.
Types of Testing Offered
- Functional / regression testing
- Automation testing
- Performance testing
- Compatibility/configuration testing
- Usability testing
- Security testing
- Data migration / conversion testing
About Us Earnsmartly is an India based Web Development, Design and Outsourcing Services Company. We have a highly experienced technical staff to offer end-to-end design and technology solutions for your Business Requirements. We specialize in not only Web-based solutions to enhance branding and marketing but also catering the back office needs through customized business applications and software solutions.
Contact Us email@example.com
Copyright © 2009-2012 . All Rights Reserved.