Mock InterviewsMock interviews provide students with a realistic interview before facing the "real thing". Mock interviews are designed to help the student work through their anxiety, and become more comfortable and confident in the interviewing process. Once the interview is completed, our professional assess the interview and offers transparent feedback on how the student performed.
What Students will achieve:Students will receive actual interviewing experience and the vital information(feedback) shared will help them in better prepration for the actual job interview. For instance: If you were told you seemed disinterested, for example, you know that next time you'll need to show more enthusiasm.
- APPROPRIATE ATTIRE
- ANALYZE STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
- RESEARCH YOUR CAREER FIELD
- RESEARCH EMPLOYERS
- BE YOURSELF, BUT SELL YOURSELF
- DWELL ON THE POSITIVE
- ASK QUESTIONS-WHEN INVITED
- Resume provided (submitted prior to the interview date)
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early
- TURN OFF YOUR CELL PHONE
- Dress appropriately for type of position for which you are interviewing
- Greet interviewer properly (handshake, use interviewer?s name)
- Utilize appropriate nonverbal communication skills: body language, posture, eye contact
- Show enthusiasm, confidence and sincerity
- Speak clearly and use proper grammar
- Listen to the interviewer
- Do your homework: research your desired career field & position thoroughly
- Sell yourself!
- Know yourself: interests, skills, strengths, weaknesses and career goals
- Know your resume (and portfolio if applicable); be prepared to discuss any contents
- Give specific examples to support your statements
- Ask relevant & appropriate questions
- Summarize the main points at the end of the interview
- Seek clarification regarding follow up procedures
- Be late / absent
- Dress inappropriately
- Talk too much
- Talk too little
- Be vague
- Be overconfident
- Oversell your case
- Try to be funny
- Criticize yourself or undervalue your background
- Be negative
- Become emotional
About Us Earnsmartly is an India based Web Development, Design and Outsourcing Services Company. We have a highly experienced technical staff to offer end-to-end design and technology solutions for your Business Requirements. We specialize in not only Web-based solutions to enhance branding and marketing but also catering the back office needs through customized business applications and software solutions.
Contact Us firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2009-2012 . All Rights Reserved.